PDF version of the Call for Posters can be downloaded here
The joint N2Women and WICE workshop aims to foster connections among the underrepresented women in communications, computer networking and related research fields. The workshop also welcomes men who share the same research interests, often face similar career hurdles as women, acknowledge underrepresentation of women in the field and believe proactive action is required for improving retention rate.
Posters are solicited for research related to any aspect of networking and communications. All researchers in the networking and communications fields are welcome to submit their work for presentation at this workshop. Posters will NOT be published in IEEE Workshop proceedings and can therefore be work in progress, under submission in other conferences or workshops or a combination of recently published work. Authors of accepted posters will be invited to present their work as part of a lightning presentations session, followed by an hour of interactive poster presentation. One poster will be selected for Best Poster Award. The posters will be judged based on a) technical merit of the poster, b) presentation quality during the lightning talk as well as the poster presentation session.
Please check Call for Posters for more details and guidelines for submission of proposals.
- Michele Nogueira, Federal University of Parana, Brazil, email@example.com
- Dola Saha, University at Albany, Suny, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baek-Young Choi, University of Missouri-Kansas City, email@example.com
- Ana García Armada, University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poster submission due: March 2nd, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: March 30th, 2018
- Workshop date: May 20th, 2018
For more information, please contact the Workshop Chairs: email@example.com