This workshop, organized in conjunction with ICC2018, provides an international forum for research community working on the latest challenges, technologies, solutions, techniques and fundamentals pertaining to communication, security, computing, networking, control of Cyber Physical Systems.
- Cyber-physical issues in the design f next-generation communicating systems
- Real-time Sensing, Reasoning and Adaptation for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Cloud-integrated Cyber-Physical Systems.
- Evolutionary computing for CPS.
- Design Theory for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Cyber-Physical Systems Security and Privacy
- Computation Models for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Addresses computation issues in CPS
- Verification and Formal Methods for CPS
- Mobile Sensors in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Design and Performance optimization in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Adaptive Control in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Distributed computing in CPS.
- Autonomous systems and UAVs.
- Communicating and Networking for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Safety-critical, dependable, fault-tolerant
- Applications f CPS n e-Health, life sciences, energy, and smart cities.
- Optimizing computing and communicating resources
- Distributed, highly networked architectures for interconnected CPS
- Communicating and Infotainment Systems in vehicles
- CPS Industrial applications
- Networking for intelligent mobility and transport infrastructures
- Sensor networks for cyber-physical systems
- Intelligent and collaborative methods for CPS
- Simulating and visualization f CPS.
- CPS security and privacy
- Smart energy systems
- Social computing and CPS
- Sustainability and environmental issues in CPS
- Testing and Validating of CPS.
- Other related issues
Paper Submission: January 3, 2018
Acceptance Notification: February 21, 2018
Final Paper: March 5, 2018
Workshop date: May 20, 2018
Submission Guideline: see http://icc2018.ieee-icc.org/authors/call-workshop-papers
Submission link: http://edas.info/N24164