08:30 - 09:15 Keynote "Towards Cooperative Mobile Systems in Smart Cities of Tomorrow"
- Speaker: Christoph Sommer, Paderborn University, Germany
09:15 - 10:15 Session " Sensing and Data Dissemination in 5G Vehicular Networks"
- Iago Medeiros; Wellington Lobato Junior; Denis Lima Rosário; Eduardo Cerqueira; Torsten Ingo Braun; Leandro Aparecido Villas, "A Comparative Analysis of Platoon-based Driving Protocols for Video Dissemination over VANETs"
- Antonio Di Maio; Ridha Soua; Maria Rita Palattella; Thomas Engel, "ROADNET: Fairness- and Throughput-Enhanced Scheduling for Content Dissemination in VANETs"
- Yicong Wang; Gustavo de Veciana; Takayuki Shimizu; Hongsheng Lu, "Performance and scaling of collaborative sensing and networking for automated driving applications"
10:15 - 11:00 Pause & Networking
11:00 - 11:40 Sesion " 5G mmWave for Vehicular Communications"
- Chethan Kumar Anjinappa; Ismail Güvenç, "Angular and Temporal Correlation of V2X Channels Across Sub-6 GHz and mmWave Bands"
- Ioannis Mavromatis; Andrea Tassi; Robert J Piechocki; Andrew Nix, "Efficient V2V Communication Scheme for 5G MmWave Hyper-Connected CAVs"
11:45 - 12:30 Discussion Panel "Challenges and Open issues in 5G Vehicular Communications"
- James P. G. Sterbenz, The University of Kansas and Lancaster University, USA
- Vijay Kumar, University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA
- Latif Ladid, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Torsten Braun, University of Bern, Switzerland (program chair of our workshop)
- Christoph Sommer, Paderborn University, Germany (our keynote speaker)